Never settle for what you know. There is always room to grow professionally when you’re in the real estate business.
Real estate agents are required to renew their license every two (2) years.
All individuals licensed as real estate agents in the Commonwealth must demonstrate that they have completed the 12-hour continuing education requirement as a prerequisite to renewing their license as “active” (so they can work as agents). An “active” license entitles you to work. If you do not complete the 12-hour continuing education requirement by your scheduled license renewal date then the Board must, by law, renew your license as “inactive”. You cannot work as an agent with an “inactive” license, though you may receive referral fees.
ABA School of Real Estate provides Continuing Education for both Salespersons and Brokers.
$30 to complete all 12 hours online.!
- Fair Housing
- Consumer Protection and Business Regulations
- Residential Rental/Landlord/Tenant Issues
- Real estate Laws and Regulations for Owners and Managers
- Massachusetts Real Estate Laws and Regulations
- Lead Paint
- Condominiums, Cooperatives and Timeshares
- The Wetlands Protection Act.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Anti – Trust Laws
- Property Management
- Contract Law
Register and get the continuing education that you need now! For other inquiries, you can contact us at 508-493-3393.